Information on the Kinokawa ryu annual membership.
- Who does it apply to?
- It applies to everyone! Your membership directly supports
Kinokawa ryu and Hanshi Wirth.
- What does it cost?
- $50 per year, except as noted below.
- Membership is per-household; Couples, spouses, or families pay only
one membership fee.
- Membership is automatic and free for:
- …anyone holding a Kinokawa ryu Sandan rank or higher.
- …any Kinokawa ryu dan rank who is contributing significantly in
support of a club or dojo.
- …members of Kinokawa ryu affiliated clubs. (This usually applies
to college students training at college clubs. The school pays an annual
affiliation fee which covers the students’ individual memberships.)
- When do I pay for my membership?
- If you are just beginning to train, it is not necessary
to pay your membership fee immediately. After about two
months, we’ll mail you information about your membership,
along with detailed instructions on how to pay. After that,
we’ll automatically remind you each year.
- How do I pay?
- You can send a check payable to Kinokawa Aikido LLC to:
Kinokawa Aikido 1736 W ALLEN ST ALLENTOWN PA 18104
- You can pay online via PayPal. (There is no additional costs to you; you
will be charged only the exact amount of your membership. Your card will
be charged once; you are NOT signing up for a subscription service.)